We think you’ll find the cost of the room and the stalls at our bed and breakfast to be completely reasonable.
We strive to make your stay, along with your horse's, as comfortable as possible. While you join us in Laramie, Wyoming to enjoy the natural beauty, you will feel right at home.
The room is $94 per day for the room which includes continental or “do it yourself” hot breakfast.
There is $25 per night charge for staying in your trailer overnight.
- Spacious first floor bedroom with two queen size beds
- Private bathroom connected to the guest bedroom
- Easy access to kitchen for snacking and meal preparation
- Pet friendly
- Deck and grill
- TV and wireless internet
- Full bathroom in the stable area with a shower as well as a wash stall for horses.
- Wonderful views of sunrise, sunset, Laramie lights and wildlife (view gallery)
- Easy access to Historic Downtown Laramie
- Do it yourself breakfast
- Good dining in Laramie
Room reservations must be canceled by noon of the day of arrival in order to avoid charges to your credit card.▼ See the Horse Amenities ▼
Our stalls are reserved for persons staying in the bed and breakfast room or overnighting in a trailer on the property.
$25 per stall with bedding. $15 per bale for hay.
Amenities for Horses
- 12' by 12' box stalls
- Nelson automatic waterers
- Full size dressage arena – lots of room for working your horse
- Horses must have health certificate and Coggins
- Caretaker in residence at the barn for security
- There is plenty of room for large horse rigs to turn around once you get here.
- Wash stall for your horses.